This type of visa is very convenient for citizens of countries that have a trade agreement with the United States (Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Panama, Honduras, Costa Rica, Spain, Italy, etc.)
It can be renewed indefinitely as long as the company in the United States of whom the visa is applied maintains at least 50% of the commercial movement of the same (import and export of goods and services) with the country with which there is a trade and jobs have been created. There is no predetermined amount of commercial movement but the higher it is, and the more commercial transactions there are, the greater the probabilities
The E-1 visa offers the following benefits:
- Spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 can accompany the beneficiary.
- Two years of stay each time they enter the United States.
- Social security number and work permit for beneficiary and spouse (beneficiary can work in the company where the investment is made).
- Obtaining a driver's license.
- Children can attend public school.
"Our support is complete, from the creation and registration of the company, creation of the business plan, preparation of the application, coordination of the interview, to coaching to appear for the interview."